Translate

Friday 14 August 2015

Polkadoodles ( wk33) use something new

Hi there today I'm back with the start of our new challenge use something new over at polkadoodles challenge blog. .
So today the things I have used new to me are the unique images Nikky has created called ickyink Art i have not seen anything like them so the image i have used is called Oddella Bow and a brand new die I bought from Sizzix. ...
Isn't she unique 


Onto my card 


A closer look 




Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo 



9 comments:

Karon said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring! Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I love your card ... The image and background are fab!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Claire said...

Fab card Anita, love that image
Claire xx

starcyl said...

Great card, lovely colours and one of my favourite images from this collection.

Hugs

Jenny x

Bev said...

Beautiful colour combo. Really stands out. Have a great holiday!

Tracy Welham said...

Super designs, fabulous colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Peanut said...

Beautiful card, Anita - love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing.
hugs, Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Aunty Sue said...

awesome card and love the die. hugs aunty sue

Lou Sims said...

Fabby card and love everything from the colours to the background. Lou x