Translate

Friday 7 August 2015

Polkadoodles ( wk32) More than 1 fold inspiration

Hi there all I'm back today with the polkadoodles challenge blog with the 1 or more fold challenge inspiration challenge.
Today I have chosen to use the Winston bear collection CD-Rom such a gorgeous selection of images suitable for any occasion, My challenge to myself was just to stick to using the 1 Design sheet and 1 extra backing paper as I do like to add on loads of extras usually and this is what I came up with.
Isn't he adorable


Onto my card


Closer look



Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

I'm entering into :

http://cas-ualchic.blogspot.ca

http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk

http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk


14 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty love the colour tones you chose!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs xxCaraxx

Eve's Been Reading said...

love this, it's the perfect male card! Yvonne x

starcyl said...

This is great and I like the idea of using just one design sheet, I think Winston is one of the best collections along with Twiggy and Toots.
Have a good weekend.

Jenny x

Scrappy Scatty said...

fantastic card xx

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love the distressing. Have a great weekend.

Bev said...

awww this is uber cute Anita I just adore Winston.

Claire said...

Fab card, Winson is adorable and your card sets him off beautifully
Claire xx

Lou Sims said...

Stunning card and love the shabby chic feel. Well done you not being tempted to use anything else ... that must of been very hard indeed; I'm not sure I would have managed! Lou x

Peanut said...

Just too cute, Anita!
hugs, Asha

Aunty Sue said...

love the colour combo and fab design he is a cutie

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stepper card love the cute image and neutral colours--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x

deliadottie said...

Blimey girl you look good for having 8 kids, Your cards are stunning love your colour choice, wish you lived near me. (Bermondsey) would be booking teaching lessons,lovely style. Dee.X

Stephanie Eaken said...

Such a super cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-UAL Chic!!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

This is such a cute card! Love how you arranged every little details!

Thank you for taking part of the CAS-ual Chic monthly challange!
Stay Happy, Stay Creative!
Zoey ( www.scrapsaurus.blogspot.com )