Translate

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Wk 6 for Digi Queens polkadoodles

Well hello today is Digi Queen day over at polkadoodles
Today I have chose to use footie boy as I usually don't do boys card as I find them a lot harder to do.
The paper is from pretty sweet cdrom.
Isn't he awesome

Onto my card

A closer look


My card recipe :
Image footie boy
Promarkers
Hair:cinnamon, sandstone, Satin
Skin:Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink.
Blues : midnight blue, Cornflower blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue.
Greys : Cool Grey 1, Cool Grey 2.
Backing paper polkadoodles pretty sweet papers
Martha Stewart edge punch
Quickutz football die
Tattered lace happy birthday die

My stash :
Card stock
Navy and gold card stock
Gold stars

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Super fun card hun and fab colouring!!
Hugs xx Cara xx

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card love your colouring xx

Tina Chianna said...

such amazing colourwork, love it, am so addicted to Polkadoodles.... and I don't want curing, keep on pushing the goodies and i'll keep buying lol xx