Translate

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The Stamping chef - Anything goes

Today is challenge day over at the stamping chef challenge blog.
Today I have decided too use the image
Lillith and you can get her here.
Isn't she fab

Onto my card

Closer look


My card recipe :
Image Lillith
Promarkers
Xcut ovals and scalloped die
Embossa licious embossing folder
Sizzix tattered garland
Sizzix ornate tab
Sizzix regal tab
Creatables swirl
Ellison tiara #2
Tim hotlz vintage photo ink pad
Bosscut word princess

My stash :
White card stock
Backing papers
Lace
Pearls
Cheese cloth 

Thanks for stopping by until next time bye x

1 comment:

Bridie said...

Fabulous card, I love the vintage shades of pink and blue, very chic

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Happy Friday!!!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts