Translate

Monday 14 July 2014

My Besties uk - Ribbon and Lace

Today is challenge day at the fabulous my Besties uk challenge blog.
Well what can I say hasn't The My Besties been busy ... with the fabulous Sherri Baldy My Besties making their T.V appearance on Create and craft Tv with their very own show :)
So our theme was this week Ribbon and lace ...
I have chosen image102 and you can get her
Here

Isnt she sweet


Onto my card

Closer look


My card recipe :
Image102
Promarkers
Sizzix butterfly flight
Tonis Tonic mini scalloped rectangle
Sizzix candy die
Joy flower die

My stash :
White card stock
Backing papers
Lace
Ribbon
Button
Glitter glue
Pearls single and stringed 

Thanks for stopping by until next time bye x

11 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Anita, I like the image the embellishments and the colours.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Anita love the colours - Carol xxx

Davinia said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! i LOVE that green!!! beautiful! Love Davinia xx

Unknown said...

love your card and just love the colours Jane xx

Unknown said...

Stunning Anita beautiful colours and gorgeous design.
Chris x

Tina Chianna said...

Stunning as always :). :)

JayBe said...

What a beautiful design, Anita - fab colouring and love all the added butterflies.
Hugz, Jan xx

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Anita . I love the butterfly die

Deb said...

love this card Anita its stunning

Unknown said...

Stunning card.... love the colours you have used

hugs
Keeley x x x

kraftyplannergurl said...

awwww such a beautiful card love the colours :) and your lace is gorgeous

Great DT inspiration for the Bestis UK challenge

Hugs Kerrie xx