Translate

Friday 22 July 2016

Polkadoodles (wk - 29) Summertime inspiration

Hi everyone today I'm back with a Summertime inspiration post for the awesome polkadoodles.

Today I set myself a challenge to have a dabble at watercolouring using my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints, But then I thought how about doing it without a brush !! , So there I was with a piece of acetate from an old piece of packaging nothing fancy like.

So this is my result it looks like a bit of a mess in my eyes as im  a very controlled crafter, but my 8 year old daughter said go with it mum I like it .. so it made it on a card.

I suppose we have to start somewhere! !

I used a combination of digital images from the summertime collection and created my own scene with them in my own graphics programme.

So onto my card


A closer look 




Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo 

I am entering into the following challenges 








9 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

wonderful card xx

Katrina Bufton said...

This is fantastic, I love the messy look :) The highlights of red really lift the card (no pun intended!)
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Tammi said...

wow beautiful. love it.

Tammi, DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Anita, a brilliant technique.
Pauline
x

Karon said...

Fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Hi Anita, your card is great! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a great note of inspiration on my Eleanor Tubing Card. Have a great day.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together, love the background and the balloon and sun. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

PS you could have entered this as a 100% digital card on DSC, before printing out.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

Anjie said...

Stunning make chick. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
Anjie (DT)