Translate

Friday 22 May 2015

Slinky ♡ Tart ~ Talk to the hand inspiration

Hi there today I'm back with the awesome Tamara images Slinky ♡ Tart .
And this time I had a play with what tamara calls her brain farts lol !!!!
Spunky ♡ Tart .
And today I used Talk to the hand 
Isn't she awesome 


Onto my card 


Closer look 



Promarkers :
Hair : Black, cool grey 5, cool grey 3, cool grey 1.
Skin : Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink.
Blues : Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua.
Brown's : umber, cappuccino, sandstone, Satin .
Oranges : Burnt orange, ginger, Amber, Gold, Pastel yellow.
Shoes same as hair

I'm entering into :

http://suzypantssmarty

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo





2 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous card, love the image so sassy! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous girly card love it and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge crafty blessings Judith DT xxx