Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

My Bestie's UK - something old something new

Today is challenge day over at the My Besties uk challenge blog
Our theme this fortnight is something old something new....
Today I have used sherri baldys butterfly kisses and you can get her here..
Isn't she darling 

Onto my card 

Closer look


For the something old I used :
sizzix butterfly flight die..
Backing papers

For the something new I used :
Sizzix distressed doily die
Sherri baldy flower die

My card recipe :
Image
Copics
Sizzix dies : butterfly flight and distressed doilies
Sherri baldy flower die
Marianne leaf die 

My stash :
Card stock
Lace
Sequins
Heart charm

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute hun love the colours - Carol xx

Unknown said...

lovely card and such lovely colours - Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Anita, I like the image the embellishments and the design.
Kevin xx

Davinia said...

just so fab! it just makes me smile. xx

Donna Ellis said...

Anita, she is darling (of course, how can she NOT be?) Wonderful colors - I see that you used copics, and yet, it is the same image on the etsy store. Did you color the sample for the store? It's amazing! Thank you for sharing your marvelous card design - really great! hugs, de

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty Donna and yes they did use it for the store xx

Bridie said...

Fantastic image, I love the bright colours you've used.

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts