Translate

Monday 4 November 2013

My Besties UK - use 2 of something

Today over at The My Besties Uk challenge blog we have our current challenge going on .
Theme is use 2 of something ..so if you want too play along you need too use a bestie image ..some free images are over at creata with carley fb page if you wish too join in ....
The image I have used is sherri baldy Img031. Hollywood glamour and you can get her here.....
Soo on too my card ...
2 x chandeliers 
2 x papers
2 x flowers

A closer look
Card recipe
Sb img031
Promarkers
Xcut nested rectangles dies
Ellison chandelier die
Creata blossom die
Memory box ribbon slider
Creata glitter paper

My stash white card stock 
black and white papers 
silver beads

I really would love too see everyones entrys soo until next time bye x

I have entered the following challenge

Scrapbookstampsociety challenge blog


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I like this bestir she is very glamorous, nice use of colours and love the hair x

Julie Gleeson said...

Really Beautiful Anita! Wonderful colours and colouring! Hugs Juliexox

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty silverpaws x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty julie x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and elegant Anita.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



Kaija said...

This si so beautiful and elegent!
Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
Hope to see again:)
Hugs Kaija DT-member

Unknown said...

Stunning
Hugs Susan xx