Translate

Monday 23 September 2013

My Besties Uk .. Brown , Orange , Yellow challenge

Today I bring my card for my third challenge for the My Besties Uk challenge blog
 
Image I have used is by the creative artist Sherri baldy img660 and you can get her here
 
So on too the card
 
A closer look
Card recipe :
Sherri baldy image img660 
Promarkers
Creata dies blossom, leaves
Creata card stock brown
Sizzix dies trees sizzlet
Sizzix sizzlet swirls
Spellbinders ornate arch

My stash:
White card stock

Thanks for stopping by till next time bye x

8 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

Lovely card. Great image. Thanks for joining our Fall Colors Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

K8 said...

Beautiful card, love your coloring of that image!! Thank you for join us a Created With Love Challenge this week, hugs Kate (DT)

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh this is so beautiful. Love Shari's images and you coloring is fab!
Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K. DT

craftin-dawn said...

Fab card! Great image and colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Fall Colors Challenge!
DawnD

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty chris

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty kate

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty linda

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Ty dawn